Thursday, June 17, 2010

How 'bout a Spray tan?


We don't do spray on tans the way other places do. It's done with an airbrush. It's just like painting a car. I hate to describe it like that, but there it is.

So it looks 100 times better than the automatic spray machines, you know the one where you stand there and a machine sprays you? It's better, but a little more weird for some people. Obviously.

What that means is, you have to decide if you want to be nude, wearing a bikini, or just bottoms. Because it's gonna be a human being "painting" you. There are two girls here that are perfectly capable of spraying customers, and frankly they do a better job than me, I'm not terribly patient when it comes to doing stuff like that, and it's usually more comfortable for most of the women that come in here.

Also if you are under 18 there isn't a chance in the world I'm gonna do it. I don't care if your mother, and father are here, and the spray room door is open, and, and, and... just forget it. Come back on the day you turn 18, and I'll make you any color you want.

Having said all of that, it never ceases to amaze me how many women will come in here to get sprayed and are willing to stand naked in front of me. I won't lie to you. Sometimes it's pretty awesome. On the other hand I'm working, and my mind is so focused on what I'm doing that I don't really notice much. In fact one girl was upset because I didn't notice her new tattoo.

They must trust me. I mean there really is no reason for them not to trust me. As much as I'm starting to dislike what I do, sometimes it's a pretty cool job.

And you gotta believe me when I tell you that you really don't want to see most people naked.

No comments:

Post a Comment