Saturday, November 28, 2009

Are we doing the right thing?

Well are we? I'm never sure if what we're doing is right. Do we charge enough (we don't)? Are they the right kind of beds? Do people like us? I never really know. People that like your business will tell a friend about you. People that don't like your business will tell 20. And so in one of my fits of feeling completely incompetent, and totally lost when no one is in here buying stuff - I never, ever tell anyone I feel like that by the way, I left Cute Girl 1 in charge and ran some errands. On the way I drove by a competitor that had opened about two miles away. And it looked dark in there. Really dark. And I thought they'd closed up because it was so dark. I've been trying to run them out of town for over a year now, and frankly they're pissing me off (If you aren't ready to kill, or be killed don't start a business).

Anyway I did my errands and on the way back I drove by them again. I had to, and besides I wanted to know if they were open, or closed. Well they were in fact open because I saw someone's head sticking up from behind the counter. The lack of cars in front of their store didn't help. So I was a little disappointed because really, if they go maybe we can add a second location. Fingers crossed! So I get back to our store and it's jammed! Every bed is going, people are waiting, and they're sill coming! Awesome. Sometimes I guess we are doing it right. Until I wonder again next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment