Saturday, February 20, 2010

Guess Who Came in Here To Tan Yesterday


I get a phone call, "Hey this is Randy Orton" I said Hey! I thought it was a different Randy. "I need your Super-bed I can be there in five minutes". "Okay."I say "But someone's in it right now but I'm sure they'll be done by the time you get here". "Okay I'll be there", he says.

I don't know who Randy Orton is. But he said it with such authority I figured I'd better Google it up. Oh THAT Randy Orton, He's a wrestler. I guess. He shows up and I guess he's a "bad boy(?)" wrestler. But there were a couple of high school sophomore girls here at exactly the same time, and I thought they were gonna shit.

He seemed like a nice enough guy. And he's really tall, like, 6 foot 5 or something. He brought his friend with him. Some dude named Seamus. And we chatted for about 20 minutes before I realized he was a wrestler too. I felt kinda like a dumb-ass. I traded Randy Orton a tan for an autographed picture that I could hang up. I figure it's good advertising. The Seamus guy didn't have a picture with him but he signed a piece of paper for me. He asked who he should make it out to and I said...

"Make it out to Pasta, the coolest guy to ever beat me at wrestling."

He didn't though. Some people have no sense of humor. They said they would be back so that's cool. I'm never very star-struck, but some people are, I think it's a cool thing to be able to say they've been in here.

No comments:

Post a Comment