Friday, February 19, 2010

He hates me!!! (Boo Hoo.What a Fag)

When I opened this place, I didn't realize how slow it would get in here at times. Well it does. I could easily go an hour in the summer without seeing a customer, sometimes two. So to pass the time I started going to celebrity gossip sites. You know all Lindsay/Jessica Simpson all the time, that kind of thing. Well a few months ago, one of these sites said Hey! be our fan on Facebook. So I did. The fan page is just like the site. You can read the stories, comment the whole bit.

Well, somewhere along the way I noticed the stories were the same four, or five people all the time. It was *kinda* funny writing so I hung around for a while. Then I started to notice that the commenters would simply copy, and paste a "funny" line or joke from the writers story into their comment and type LOL. You know what I mean? It was lame. Then I noticed most of the stories were lame. Then I decided the whole site was pretty lame. Well anyway, I started commenting, and I worked hard at it. I wanted to out-funny this dimwit, and all of those other brainless commenters. And guess what? I did. But I didn't realize it really until someone friend requested me from the page. And then mentioned they'd e-mailed the writer asking him if he was me.

It turns out that other people were also e-mailing the site to find out if I was the writer of the site. (He's anonymous. But on Facebook your name and picture show up.) So I think people thought I was him trolling his own comment section.

I guess this got his tampon all sideways or something, because he started writing back-handed shit after my comments. And then either him, or his cousin, or little brother, or someone, would start commenting, after MY comments things like..."Everyone hates you Pasta", or "You're not funny and everyone hates you" It was insane, sad, and laughable all at the same time. What a joke, and what a total loser. I don't know why he just didn't ban me outright. Wouldn't that have been easier? I'm still a fan and I show up once in a while just to let him know I'm still around, and to give him grief. But it's still as lame as ever, with new tales (sometimes two!) everyday about Lindsay Lohan. Besides Deceiver.com is where it's at.

No comments:

Post a Comment