Thursday, February 3, 2011

Dance Monkey!


If you're gonna bring a friend in to wait while you tan, please make sure you bring something for him to do.

A book, video game, Sports Illustrated, Hustler or whatever really. By 7 or 8 o'clock I'm tired. I just want the day to end, and I don't want to entertain another person for the next 15 minutes until you're done tanning. Especially someone that's gonna ask me about sports (I can't stand televised sports).

I know that - despite what you're reading here- in general I'm an entertaining, fun guy to be around, and really I am. But by the end of the day I'm worn out from having my "game face" (hey sports!) on all day and I get worn out. And they often take up a lot of space because they're a little embarrassed to be in here, so they do that "cool guy lean" so just leave them at home, or in the car. Just leave the window cracked for them so they get some air.

No comments:

Post a Comment