Saturday, February 12, 2011

You're Back? Part 2

...Now where was I? Oh right A.R. Well a couple of weeks go by, and J.L. is just as happy as she can be. She must've been the talk of the school. I knew that because every 16 year old boy would come in here asking "Is she here?" because they knew she tanned here. Well, for a week, or two things kinda go back to normal, J.L. is happy, and the BIG EXCITING NEWS begins to sorta fade away.

Well J.S. shows up and walks up to the counter. She's been tanning here for a while, and has a daughter in high school too.

"I need to talk to you." She says.

Oh f-ck.What the Hell do you want. Just tan and get out would you? I think to myself.

"Did you know J. is dancing now?"
"Yes, why?" She's a parent so obviously she doesn't know sh-t about what her kids or their friends are doing.

"Well, I don't appreciate your girlfriend asking my daughter to work at the place with J.L.!"

"What?" What the Hell is she talking about? "I don't know what you mean"

"Your girlfriend asked my daughter if she would be interested in dancing where she works."

What she doesn't know is, that my  girlfriend's boss is a half-wit. It's his rule that anyone that owns, or works for a different business outside of "Gentleman's Club" can't mention that inside the club or to other employees. So asking her daughter to work there would most likely let the cat out of the bag, and she'd lose her job there, which we still kinda need, so that wouldn't have happened. Besides we thought it was better if our customers weren't aware of where she worked on the side. Why? Because people are weird that's why. Anyway we just thought it was better.

"Well I don't know what kind of business you're really running here, or if the other parents would be happy to know that your "pimping" out their daughters or talking them into become strippers, but I don't appreciate it!"

Of course she's almost shouting at this point.

"I still don't know what you're talking about".

And at this point I don't. Her daughter is mildly attractive, and a complete psycho bitch so I admit she'd probably make a perfect dancer, but seriously we wouldn't do that. Our business is to important to our lives to start trying to convince 18, or 19 year old customers to become strippers.

"When did you hear about J working there?" I ask her.
"Just last night when my daughter brought all of this up."

I said, "You know J has been dancing there for like three weeks now. If you just found out last night you're absolutely the last person to know. She's been telling everybody with two good ears everyday that she works there. How do you know your daughter didn't simply just go in there to apply because they're friends?"

"Because A.R. told me your girlfriend asked her to go in there!"

She's so insistent, that I start to think that maybe she's right. Maybe Girlfriend did mention something when J.L., A.R., and my girlfriend were having some sort of casual conversation in the lobby or something. But I stick to my guns because I really don't think this happened, and something seems kinda suspicious...

No comments:

Post a Comment