Thursday, February 3, 2011

Dude. You Have an AWESOME Job

A lot of the guys say that. I smile, and say "Yep!" And most of the time I do. The customers that come in here are usually really friendly, and happy, and smiley, and very, very cute.

But I can't hit on them. I wouldn't hit on them. That would be really bad for business. Some of them are also very young. Even some of the older ones, the ones in their mid to late 20's, are still mentally 17. At best.

Of the 5,000 plus people that have signed up to tan here in the past five years or so, I can count on maybe one hand the number of women that have come in here that I find attractive. Not just physically, there are a lot of physically attractive women that come in here. But I've long since passed the point where that was the most, or only important thing to me. And I wouldn't hit on them. As much as I hate this business lately, I still need it to pay my bills for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment